Inspired by the iconic Jaguar D-Type this new addition to the range is limited to only 300 pieces. The blue dialled bi-compax chronograph has brushed nickel sub-dials and a Tachymeter dial ring with its chronometer rated movement housed in a 43mm satin finished three-piece Trip-Tick® case. The large exhibition sapphire case back shows the beautifully finished mechanical BE-50AE movement and the very intricate Jaguar steering wheel inspired rotor. The watch crown has the original Dunlop tyre tread etched into it and the heritage Jaguar logo finished beautifully in enamel on its end. Ian Callum, Jaguar's Director of Design has signed each leather wallet packaging for this exclusive model.
- BE-50AE automatic chronometer with 42-hour power reserve
- 43mm satin and hardened Trip-Tick® case construction
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- 22mm blue Jaguar leather strap
- Limited to 300 pieces
- Leather packaging individually signed by Ian Callum, Jaguar's Director of Design