PLEASE NOTE THAT DELIVERY WILL TAKE 2–4 WEEKS FROM WHEN YOUR ORDER IS PLACED.
8 years on from the first Bremont x MW Michael Wong collaboration, 2019 sees the release of the MWII Flying Tiger. Designed in collaboration with Michael, the renowned actor and aviator, the Bremont MWII Flying Tiger pays tribute to the first American Volunteer Group (AVG) of the Chinese Air Force in 1941-1942, nicknamed the Flying Tigers. Based on the design of the U-2 range which was originally developed for and inspired by a select number of elite military squadrons, the new timepiece has significant aviation pedigree. The MWII Flying Tiger incorporates the brand’s trademark vintage ‘51’ lume, originally found on the Limited Edition P-51, together with heat treated steel blued hands. The MW Michael Wong logo features at 9 o’clock with the Flying Tigers logo in the centre of the dial.
- Limited to only 500 pieces
- Modified calibre 11 ½''' BE-36AE automatic chronometer with 38 hour power reserve
- Hardened stainless steel DLC Trip-Tick® case construction
- Available in a choice of 3 barrel colours
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Black DLC coated bracelet