The Razer Blade Pro is the ultimate mobile workstation solution, with a 9th Gen Intel Core i7 6-Core Processor, a 512GB PCIe M. 2, and 16GB of onboard memory (upgradeable to 64GB). Whether it's editing a short film or rendering motion graphics, you'll be equipped with the power to produce high quality work from anywhere with the 20 series NVIDIA RTX graphics card. Immerse yourself with the expansive, 17. 3" display, equiped with a 240Hz refresh rate that offers a smooth and seamless viewing experience. The Razer Blade Pro is built with next generation technologies ranging from wireless 802. 11ax, USB 3. 2 Gen2, and a UHS-III SD card reader for transferring files on the go—no dongle required. With Razer Chroma, customize your Razer Blade Pro keyboard with shortcuts, hotkeys, and color profiles.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Zero-Compromise Powerhouse: Built for gaming and creative work in a 0. 78" thin CNC aluminum unibody with high-performance vapor chamber cooling
- Futureproof Design: Supports SSD and dual-channel memory upgradeability, Thunderbolt 3 enabled, compatible with Razer Core X external GPU enclosures for additional graphics power
- Perfect Display for Work or Play: An edge-to-edge, 100% sRGB, factory-calibrated matte screen with a 240Hz refresh rate offers the best experience for both creative tasks or intense gaming sessions
- Customizable RGB Individual Key Lighting: Illuminates in sync with Razer Chroma-supported peripherals and popular games with multiple lighting effects
- Biometric Security: Supports Windows Hello instant facial unlock and authentification with integrated webcam and IR sensor
- Ultimate Connectivity: Includes 1x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C 3. 2, 1x USB-C, 3x USB 3. 2 Type-A, 1x HDMI, 1x UHS-III SD card reader, 1x 2. 5 Gbit ethernet port, and Wi-Fi 6 802. 11ax wireless
- Specifications: 9th Gen Intel Core i7 9750H 6 core processor w/ 2. 6GHz/4. 5GHz (base/max turbo), NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q, 17. 3" FHD 240Hz matte display, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD NVMe